summary of experience
Jason Yudcovitch is a partner at SLF, and has worked in accounting since 1985. Not only has he worked in public accounting for over 20 years, but he has also spent over 6 years in industry as vice-president, operations of a local group of companies. This experience, combined with solid public accounting knowledge, allows Jason to provide unique insight and business counsel to his clients. Jason services an extremely wide range of clients including manufacturing, real estate, services, investments, import, export and not-for-profit. Jason has developed strong skills in advising high net worth clients, research and development claims and estate work. He is dedicated to community organizations and has served as a volunteer for many organizations including seven years as Treasurer of the Jewish Public Library.
- CA, CPA (completion of uniform final examination 1987)
- B. Com., McGill University - 1986
- DEC, Marianopolis College -1983
- Ordre des comptables professionnels du Québec
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (ICAO)