Assurance & Advisory
summary of experience
Luciano D’Ignazio joined SLF in 1989, and has been an assurance and advisory partner since 1996.
Handling many owner-managed companies, Luciano brings his assurance and advisory expertise to clients in such varied industries as food processing, construction, retail, railway and telecommunications, engineering, clothing manufacturing, distributing and wholesaling.
Luciano is involved in initial public offerings and has helped clients to obtain government grants and financing for start-ups and expansions. He also helps clients with financial forecasts and budgets, corporate and personal tax planning.
Luciano is a governor of the Canadian Italian Business Professional Association (CIBPA) and a Board Member of the Kidney Foundation of Canada.
- In depth Brokers and Investment Dealers Course - 2002
- CICA Tax Practice Course - 1996
- Chartered Accountant - 1990
- McGill University, Bachelor of Commerce - 1986
- Member of the Quebec Order of Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association