Heidi Miller is a Vice-President of the valuation & litigation accounting group of SLF, with more than 20 years of accounting experience.
Heidi has experience in shareholder disputes, matrimonial litigation support, damage quantification and forensic accounting services.
Prior to joining SLF, Heidi was an auditor with a large independent accounting firm, spent over 10 years at Fortune 500 companies and large non-for profit organizations, and honed her valuations skills at Toronto’s largest boutique valuation firms.
Heidi is devoted to her business as well as to the community she serves. Heidi has volunteered for many charitable organizations and currently serves on the Board and is Treasurer of a large private school.
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators - 2010
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario - 1997
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Québec - 1996
- McGill University, Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy - 1994
- McGill University, Bachelor of Arts, (Political Science) - 1992
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (ICAO)
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators