If you are engaged in any form of litigation, arbitration or mediation, our team of experts can provide detailed financial analyses and a summary of economic damages for a wide range of situations, including:
- Matrimonial disputes, including support issues
- Business interruption
- Insurance claims for business interruption and loss of assets
- Personal injury and accident benefits
- Breach of contract
- Shareholder disputes
- Expropriation of business interests
- Damages attributable to disturbance
- Costs of relocation
- Loss of income from business or employment following a vehicular or other accident
- Wrongful dismissal
- Wrongful death
We can also work directly with your legal team to:
- Help prepare the cross-examination of opposing experts
- Provide expert evidence in courts of law.
The professionals of SLF have been recognized as experts in binding arbitration as well as in jury and non-jury trials by the Superior Court of Ontario and non-jury trials by the Quebec Superior Court.
Learn more about our professionals of the Litigation team below.