Since joining SLF, Jen Capuno has been involved in a wide variety of assignments in the following practice areas:
- Business valuations
- Forensic accounting
- Litigation support
- Income determination
- Damage quantification
- Financial analysis and due diligence
Jen’s accounting, finance and audit experience were gained through various industry sectors including asset management, hospitality, exploration and mining, and accounting and assurance services.
Jen is currently pursuing the Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) designation.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) - U.S.A. - 2017
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CMA) – Canada - 2017
- Ryerson University, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) - Canada - 2009
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners