- Corporate and personal income tax planning
Brett is a tax partner with SLF. With more than 20 years of experience, he specializes in corporate restructuring and estate planning, international tax planning and structuring and in mergers and acquisitions.
Brett is the sole Canadian member of the HLB International Tax Committee. He is quoted regularly in local newspapers, has been a speaker at numerous conferences and has appeared on radio and TV. Brett joined SLF in 1994 after spending eight years with an international accounting firm.
“I am proactive in providing tax advice and responding to my clients in a timely fashion.”
- CICA In-Depth Tax Course - 1994
- Chartered Accountant - 1990
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Arts in Commerce - 1985
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (ICAO)
- Public Council of Canada
- Canadian Tax Foundation