- Corporate and personal income tax planning
Brett is a tax partner with SLF. With 35 years of experience, he specializes in corporate restructuring, estate planning, international tax planning and structuring and mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Brett is the sole Canadian member of the HLB International Tax Committee. He has been quoted numerous times in local newspapers and has appeared on radio and TV. He is regular speaker at conferences. Brett joined SLF in 1994 after spending eight years with an international accounting firm.
- CICA In-Depth Tax Course - 1994
- Chartered Accountant - 1990
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Arts in Commerce - 1985
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (ICAO)
- Public Council of Canada
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- SLF Executive Committee
- HLB International Executive Committee
- HLB International Tax Committee
- Oakdale Finance Committee