- Assurance and Advisory
Winnie services the small and medium private enterprises and not-for-profit organizations with in-depth knowledge on various issues surrounding CA practices. She provides assurance, advisory and tax services to owner-managed companies and helps individual clients on taxation and financial planning. She assists clients with desktop and web-based accounting systems to streamline financial recording processes.
Winnie was elected to the fellowship in 2003 – the highest designation conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario in recognition of members’ career achievements and leadership contributions. She is devoted to her business as well as to the community she serves. She served on the board and audit committee of Ontario Financing Authority, the York District Chartered Accountants Association, St. John Ambulance; and is currently President of the Canadian Chinese Chartered Accountants Association, and director of the Scarborough-York Region Chinese Business Association. She speaks on finance and tax-related topics and is a frequent contributor to newspapers and magazines.
- MBA, Schulich School of Business, York University - 1996
- CICA In-Depth Tax Course - 1995
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario - 1991
- Bachelor of Social Science, University of Hong Kong - 1981
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (ICAO)
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Chartered Secretaries Canada
- Financial Planning Standards Council
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Canadian Chinese Chartered Accountants Association
- Scarborough-York Region Chinese Business Association